New Student Referral Program
Many of our new school families hear about Holy Name School from an existing HNS family. Current HNS students and families are our best ambassadors, sharing positive experiences through simple word of mouth. We appreciate the families in our community who refer their friends, family members, and neighbors to our school! YOU are our best form of advertising, and we want to reward you for promoting our school to your family and friends!
Through our New Student Referral Program, your family can receive a $500 tuition credit for referring a new K-8 family.
HOW THE NEW STUDENT REFERRAL PROGRAM WORKS
- The New Student Referral Program awards a current Holy Name School family with a $500 tuition credit for each new family they refer, who enrolls in and attends Holy Name School for the 2020-2021 school year in grades K-8 and registers for the 2021-2022 school year.
- To make a referral, complete the online New Student Referral Form prior to when the new family makes initial contact with HNS.
- The New Student Referral Program is open to all parents or legal guardians who are paying tuition for currently enrolled students and with a student enrolled at Holy Name School for 2020-2021
- The new family must acknowledge who referred them to Holy Name School on their enrollment form/application. NOTE: Should more than one current family refer a new family who enrolls, the HNS family who submits the referral form first will receive the tuition credit.
- To qualify, the new student and family must be new to Holy Name School and cannot have previously attended.
- Tuition credit for the family who made the referral will be applied to their May 2021 tuition statement as long as the referred family is in good standing and enrolls again for the 2021-2022 school year.
Terms and Conditions
- The tuition incentive applies only for families enrolling K-8 students.
- The tuition incentive may not be applied to non-tuition fees (summer programs, cafeteria, athletic fee, academic fee, etc.) and may not be converted to cash.
- The tuition incentive may not be transferred to another HNS family.
- Enrollment of the referred student is subject to the standard enrollment process and subject to administration approval.
- Interpretation of program parameters will be at the discretion of the school administration and pastor.
- The new student referral program does not apply to new in-coming Early Learning Program families.